In compliance with article 10 of the Ley34/2002, of 11 of July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following are our data:
- Commercial name: Deyman
- Social Reason: Desarrollo y Mantenimiento de Electrónica, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B33479064
- Address: Montes de Sueve nº 45- Bajo
- Cipy: Oviedo
- C.P.: 32009
- Phone: 984 282090
- Fax: 984 282089
- Email: email@example.com
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, database, as well as the information and content that are collected in the DEYMAN.COM domain are owned by DEYMAN SL or its suppliers and are not allowed the reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the web site, or your computer processing, distributionits public communication, modification or transformation, without the prior permission and in writing by DEYMAN SL.
User, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this web site for your personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
Conditions of use of the web site DEYMAN.COM
The use of the website implies the full acceptance and without reserves of all and each one of the provisions contained in this Legal notice in the same moment in which the user accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal notice.
1. DEYMAN SL may modify or update, without notice, the information contained in its web site, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access.
2. All information, photos and data appearing on this Web site have no contractual value, and may be modified without prior notice in accordance with the will of DEYMAN SL.
3. the user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal notice, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
4. DEYMAN SL guarantees that all the contents and services offered at DEYMAN.COM respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstances, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. DEYMAN SL is committed through this means not to DECEPTION ADVERTISING. Not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors that can be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website. DEYMAN.COM undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
6. DEYMAN SL undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with provisions in the Ley34/2002 of services of the society of information and electronic commerce. Not be considered as commercial communication the information being sent to DEYMAN SL clients whenever it has by purpose the maintenance of the contractual relationship between customer and DEYMAN SL as well as the performance of tasks of information and other activities of the service that the client may contract with the company.
7. Both access to this web and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person involved. DEYMAN SL is not responsible for any consequence or damage which may arise from such access or use of the information. DEYMAN SL is not responsible for the possible errors of security that may occur nor for any damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer of the user used to connect to the services and contents of the weba malfunction of the browser or the use of versions not updated it.
8. All links of third parties to this website must be your main page or control documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer of the user used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
9. DEYMAN SL and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user for any dispute that may arise from accessing this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, DEYMAN SL and the user submit, with express resignation to any other law, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Oviedo (Spain)
Deyman use trademarks , service , trade names, or other identifying information of other companies in order to correctly identify products. The owner of the trademark has not consented for later use or copying of trademarks and Deyman can not license such trademarks.
Millipore, Q -PAK , Super- Q , Super- C , Milli- Q , Rogard , Milli -RO , Ropak , AFSPAK , Polygard , Gradient , Synthesis, AFS , SDS , Academic , Biocel, Element, Progard, Qgard, Quantum, Millipak and any trade names preceded or phrase Millipore or Millipore´s are trademarks of Millipore Corporation. Other trademarks related to water are trademarks of their respective proprietary. This is not necessarily a complete list of notifications trademark to do, if you see one that inadvertently have not placed, please contac us and we´ll add it.
Trademarks Millipore: Direct-Q, Elix, Millipore, Milli-Q, Milli-RO, A10, AFS, Progard, Q-Gard, Qpak, Quantum, Ropak, SimPak, Simplicity, Super-Q, Synergy Trademarks: Milli-RX, Pyrogard, Ríos, RIOS- DI, Biopak. All products and related marks are trademarks of their respective proprietary. TM ® could be omitted from this Web site and other product materials Deyman.
A Cookie is a small text file that is installed on your computer terminal (or other devide such as a mobile phone) though the web sites you visit.
To what cookies are used
They are widely used to determine the activity of visitors to the website, in order to improve yourself from the storage and retrieval of data from user navigation. Cookies are also used to provide information about users’browsing the website proprietary and their employees, in order to analyze the use made of the website and to prsonalize the content.
Then the cookies that are set by this website and the purpose for which each is used is:
The techniques cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of website and the use of different options and services offered. For example, they serve to maintain the session management response time, perfomance or validation options, use security cookies features, share content with social networks, etc.Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, set the language, locale or browser type.
Cookies de personalización
Estas cookies permiten al usuario especificar o personalizar algunas características de las opciones generales de la página web. Por ejemplo, definir el idioma, configuración regional o tipo de navegador.
Third part cookies
This site doesn´t use third part cookies
Analytical Cookies: Cookies are used Google Analytics to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is for reporting that improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to it and which pages you visited while surfing our website: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview .html
To comply with applicable law, we must ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-compliance, would use only cookies that are essential for navigation on our website. In this case, there would store any cookie. In the case of keep browsing our website without refuse authorization, you agree to use.
If you do not wish to receive cookies in all, or only some want to reject cookies, you must change your browser settings according to your preferences. However, each browser is different, so you will need to consult the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Below are instructions for the most common browsers are listed below:
Configuring Internet Explorer cookies
Firefox Cookie Settings
Setting cookies in Google Chrome
Setting cookies in Safari